Make A Payment
School fees may be paid via:
- BPAY: Biller code 76703, Ref No. as shown on your fees notice
- Cheque: Payable to Meriden School
- Telephone: Pay by credit or debit card by telephoning the Business Services Office on (61 2) 9752 9414, 8am - 4.30pm, Monday – Friday
- In person: Visit the Business Services Office between 8am and 4.30pm,
Monday – Friday
- Online: Click on the link below. Please have your BPay reference number handy which is located on your fees notice.
Canteen and Uniform Shop
Online orders and payments for the Uniform Shop and Canteens may be made through the Flexischools booking system. Click on the link below to register and set up an account.
The Uniform Shop also accepts payments via eftpos, credit card, cheque and cash. The canteens at Meriden also accept cash.
Cocurricular and Sport Registrations
Registration and payment for Junior School cocurricular activities including sports, are made via the Flexischools system. Step-by-step instructions on how to register for activities are included in the Junior School cocurricular booklet published each semester.
Senior School Sport registrations and payments are made via the Flexischools system. Click on the link below.
Donations to Meriden Foundation
Donations are gratefully accepted via credit or debit card, cheque or cash. To make an online donation, please click on the following link.
Donations to Meriden Indigenous Bursary
Donations are gratefully accepted via credit or debit card, cheque or cash. Click below to download a donation form.