Location and Transport
Meriden’s central location in Strathfield makes travelling from all areas of Sydney and surrounding regions convenient and direct. Our students come from local suburbs as well as areas further afield such as St George and Sutherland Shire, the Hills District, Northern Districts, Central Coast and Blue Mountains.
Strathfield is well-serviced by public transport and the School is only a few minutes walk from Strathfield train station and bus stops.
A major interchange on the City Rail network, Strathfield is only 15 to 20 minutes by train from Sydney city centre and from Parramatta city centre. It is serviced by the Northern, North Shore, Western, Inner West and South lines. Country Rail trains from the NSW Central Coast and the Blue Mountains stop at Strathfield.
Strathfield is well-serviced by government and private buses from many areas of Sydney.
The School currently provides its own bus services to and from the following areas:
- Taren Point, Miranda, Sylvania, Blakehurst, Hurstville, Beverly Hills
- Woolwich, Hunters Hill, Putney, Rhodes
- Illawong, Padstow Heights, Beverly Hills
- Balmain, Rozelle, Leichhardt, Dulwich Hill, Summer Hill
- Drummoyne, Russell Lea, Five Dock, Canada Bay, Concord
- Concord, Breakfast Point, Cabarita
Click here to view the Meriden Bus Service timetables, in effect from the commencement of Term 3, 2019.