The role of the Sports Administrator is to maintain the effective day to day administration of sport for the Senior School.
This is a permanent full-time role.
The role reports to the Director of Sport, and ultimately the Principal.
How to apply:
Please email your application to email@example.com
Written applications should be addressed to the Principal, Mrs Lisa Brown, and include the following:
- A cover letter with your title
- Detailed CV outlining qualifications and experience
- A current NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC) number with your date of birth
- A copy of your valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Names and contact details of three referees. As well as these details, the applicant should also consider including the name and contact details of the Minister of the Church which he/she attends.
Applications close: Friday 2 June 2023 at 9.00am
*Child Protection legislation applies to all applicants and a current Working with Children clearance is a requirement. Applicants must be a permanent resident and/or have full Australian work rights