Meriden is seeking an experienced Tennis professional to coach our junior and tournament players.
This is a permanent full-time role to commence as soon as possible.
This position reports to the Head Coach – Tennis, and ultimately the Principal.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Written applications should be addressed to the Principal, Mrs Lisa Brown, and include the following:
- A cover letter with your title
- Detailed CV outlining qualifications and experience
- A current NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC) number with your date of birth
- A copy of your valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Names and contact details of three referees. As well as these details, the applicant should also consider including the name and contact details of the Minister of the Church which he/she attends.
*Child Protection legislation applies to all applicants and a current Working with Children clearance is a requirement. Applicants must be a permanent resident and/or have full Australian work rights