You can help Meriden continue to fulfil its vision by donating to the Foundation. There are many options to extend your support and every dollar of your gift will be directed towards the area you choose. The options include:
- Donation to the Hitting the High Notes Capital Appeal 2018-2020.
- Donation to the Foundation Building Fund. This fund finances major capital works.
- Financing of a new facility or building in your name.
- Donation to the Library Fund. This fund ensures that our library resources keep pace with the rapid advances in information technology.
- Donation to the Education Fund. This fund assists in enhancing the professional development of our teaching staff.
- Funding of an academic program.
- Funding of a scholarship, bursary or annual student prize in your name.
- A bequest.
- Life Membership of the Foundation. Companion level membership requires a minimum donation of $10,000 in one gift. Benefactor level membership requires a minimum donation of $25,000 in one gift.
- The Foundation also welcomes membership by business organisations. Through corporate membership your organisation will be associated with one of Australia's leading independent girls' schools and will be investing in the future of education in Australia.
For more information about the Meriden Foundation, contact Business Services on 9752 9444 or email email@example.com.
To download a donation form click here.