The Meriden Vision
When girls graduate from Meriden at the end of Year 12, they take with them the skills and attributes to make a positive difference to their world – a fast-moving world filled with uncertainty and complexity, a world where relationships need to be enhanced and nurtured.
In order to be well-equipped to cope with and contribute to this world we want Meriden girls to become:
- Confident, articulate and responsible leaders
- Aspiring and academic achievers
- Well-informed and critical thinkers
- Well-rounded and resilient team-players
- Creative innovators and collaborative problem-solvers
- Compassionate, healthy and optimistic global citizens
- Women of integrity, appreciative of the Christian faith.