How To Enrol
Step 1. Application
Complete an Application for Enrolment form and return to the School together with the following:
- Enrolment Application Fee of $250 (non-refundable)
- Certified copy of student’s birth certificate
- Copy of official immunisation history
- Copy of student’s most recent school/preschool/childcare learning centre report and NAPLAN report (if applicable)
- Copy of Family Court orders (if applicable)
- Where applicable, copies of additional educational or medical assessment reports which are relevant to the student’s educational needs
- Copy of Parent’s Visa Grant Notice (if applicable). A Visa Grant Notice only applies to parent/s who are not Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia but are currently residing in Australia.
- Application for enrolment does not in itself constitute enrolment.
- Special enrolment requirements apply to international students - please refer to the International Students page of this website.
Step 2. Interview
Upon receipt of the Application for Enrolment form and accompanying documentation, your child will be placed on our list of applicants for the relevant entry year. During the two years preceding the commencement date, an interview process will be undertaken with a senior member of staff. Please note that it can take several months to interview all applicants.
Step 3. Offer of enrolment
Following the interview process, the Principal will write to notify you of the result of your enrolment application.
Subject to available places, Meriden offers enrolment places up to two years prior to the year of entry. Where possible, preference is given to siblings of girls already attending the School, descendants of Meriden Old Girls and children of current staff members; the School reserves the right to offer enrolment places to students on the waiting list according to the requirements of the School's academic and cocurricular programs. Enrolment is offered in accordance with the Meriden's Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
Step 4. Acceptance of Offer
If successful, the student’s place is secured upon receipt of an Acceptance of Offer form together with the enrolment fee. The enrolment fee is considered a firm commitment and is non-refundable. All enrolments are subject to acceptance of Meriden's Terms of Enrolment.
Step 5. Commencement Details
You will be notified of the student’s orientation day, commencement date, and other relevant details in the term prior to commencement.
Step 6. Tuition Fees
Tuition fees are payable in accordance with the date displayed on the fees notice.