Junior School Class Teachers - Casual
Meriden is seeking to employ suitably qualified, engaging and dynamic Junior School teachers on a casual basis.
Due to the unpredictable nature of the work, candidates who have flexibility and the ability to work at short notice will be given priority.
Naturally, applicants will be registered with NESA, have a current Working With Children Check and a valid First Aid certificate (desirable).
The successful applicant will:
- actively support the Christian ethos of the School
- have strong interpersonal skills needed to work productively, creatively and intelligently in a team
- be passionate and knowledgeable about the education of girls
How to apply
Please email your application to email@example.com
Applications should be addressed to the Principal, Dr Julie Greenhalgh, and include:
- A cover letter with your title
- Detailed CV outlining qualifications and experience
- A current NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC) number with your date of birth
- A copy of your valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Names and contact details of three referees. As well as these details, the applicant should also consider including the name and contact details of the Minister of the Church which he/she attends
Note: Child Protection legislation applies to all applicants and a current Working with Children clearance number is essential. Only Australian citizens, permanent Australian Residents and those holding a valid Australian work visa are eligible for employment.